Sunday, April 13, 2008

Yesterday...

was the last day for the snowboarding season at the Canyons resort in Park City Utah. We are all pretty bummed because winter actually stuck around longer than anyone anticipated. Kenny(my mission bud that I go with everytime) had some sick runs yesterday and we both felt like the resort should stay open at least to the end of the month. Oh well right?

Here is a pic of me on one of my last jumps of my first season. One to remember!

rippah shreddah

When we were snowboarding yesterday my battery in my camera died and I was soooo bummed. Couldn't do anything about it so I packed up and didn't think that I was going to be able to shoot anymore. I rode to the bottom of the gondola holding my pelican case.

On the way home there was such a sense of peace within me. I don't know how to explain it but it felt good. Maybe just being alone and listening to some thought provoking music made me feel that way. So I came around a corner and I saw this. I was so amazed! I knew my batteries were dead but I decided just to put the camera together again just to see and I had just enough battery to take a few handheld shots. I'm so happy I did.

View this one in its original form if I'm letting you because this has to be one of my most favorite stitches ever. What a blessing it has been to be here in Utah.

peace

Aloooha!

1 comment:

KristenE. said...

Busu na!
-lepo FAT BOY