Tuesday, April 14, 2009

playing catch up... again

A lot has happened since I've done the CUBWORLD shoot and for those that don't visit my flickr page I'll fill you in a little bit about what's been going on.

I hung out with one of the coolest little kids. His name is Josh.
Josh's view

He is my friend's Kevin and Lea's little boy. They just got married in DC and they were kind enough to fly me out to DC to be part of their wedding. I have a few shots from that cool day and a few from saying what's up to DC again. I stayed the week with Spencer and Sho in Arlington, VA. We had a good time to say the least. Yakisoba and Tsukiyaki were on the menu for dinner! Woo hoo! Tanoshikatta~! (It was fun in Japanese)I even made a stop by Johanna's house and had dinner with her family just before I got on my flight back to Utah. I am so lucky to have friends all over the place. It's unreal sometimes. Here are some of my photos from the trip.

I also had a photowalkingutah meetup at a greenhouse where we got photos of flowers and trees. Those pics will also find their way into this post.

One of THE MOST exotic flowers I have ever seen

balanced softness

posed as if it were made of stone

Kim's little photo walkers

Photowalking Utah Pano

Freeze the motion

snow in the middle of the night

Purple and Green

Road to the canyon

DC

One of the best faces of the trip

Washington Monument

sukiyaki with Spencer and Sho

DC Post Office

Oh yeah... I even went by THE OLD EBBIT GRILL in downtown DC with Kenny. I wish I took pics there but it was pretty good. They have some really good calamari!

Kevin and Josh

Tame family in front of Temple

Their grand exit

spence dancing with sho at kevs wedding

THE STAR SPANGLED BANNER!
Probably the coolest thing I saw in DC this time I went there. It was HUGE!

THE Star Spangled Banner

More catching up to come soon.

No comments: