Monday, October 13, 2008

a little update...

So... just to let everyone know what happened with the brickfish thing I came in 325th place... which considering how long I was a member of that site(which was only a week or so) pretty good :-)

I had over 4,000 views from all 50 states and all over the world too. Thankyou all who decided to visit the site and vote for me!

Since then I have been plugging away at furthering my photography in a few applications. Here are some of the recent examples of things that I have done...

Ala Moana sky panoramic

Ala Moana Green Sunset Panoramic

More power

North Shore Evening

Color dreams

Jessica Matthews 13

Jessica Matthews 8

J

Britnee and Keala

Upstanding Youth has also finally had a CD release show! There will be some pictures of that event up soon! It was an awesome show and we can't wait to play next week at The Loft in Honolulu. Good times!

Thanks for stopping by :-)

aaron

For more info on the pictures simply click on the photo and navigate through my flickr page.

No comments: