Saturday, October 18, 2008

Waimea Bay after a show in Haleiwa

waimea bay's night time story

We played a show in Haleiwa this evening. Tom and I decided to stop and take some photos from a POV that I have been wanting to shoot ever since I could see over the door and out the window of the family car. This view made me take a trip down memory lane.

When I was growing up my family would jump in the van and go to Pizza Hut in Haleiwa every once and a while. It was always a treat. I remember loving to go to see and hear the crashing of the waves as we drove by. I didn't realize then how much of a blessing it was to have been able to grow up in such a beautiful environment. "Lucky I live Hawaii."

Mahalo Mom and Dad.

I forgot my tripod and I had to use the guardrail to take these photos. It was around 1am so I was a little weary of drunk drivers but I am really happy with the results.

Waimea's night time story

waimea night_1

waimea night bw

1 comment:

Johanna said...

aaron-- youre so tight.