Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween Photo Blog...

I don't really have much to say other than it was fun :-)

Clownish beginning

painting myself

Jerrol beginning

Painting

My final

Ghoul

The Dead Trumpet Player for Upstanding Youth

My Sister and Brother-n-Law

Diane and Jerrol

We took a stroll in Waikiki down Kalakaua Ave.

Ran into some familiar faces...

said wassup to Master Chief. We didn't even need to do weird cheats to see his face on the inside!

Me, Master Chief, Jerrol

There was a lot of people there!

halloween_36

Zombies

halloween_41

CAT DOG was probably my favorite of the night

halloween_50

and some lumberjacks

halloween_53

Thanks for a good time Diane and Jerrol.

Hope everyone had a good night!!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

is that demitri squatting in that bottom picture?? :) looks like him.

aaron eskaran said...

I know! After reviewing the photo I thought the same thing :-)

liko said...

i don't get that cat-dog costume. am i missing something?